TalksLegal is a corporate community knowledge-based questions and answers for the people who need it, brings together people with different perspectives to understand each other better, and empowers everyone to share their knowledge. This is open and easily accessible for corporate members/users who want to raise queries, ask questions or enrich the knowledge of others through this medium.
Best Policies For Professional Community
TalksLegal is the professional community where people meet to help in each other’s success life along with reflecting the best possible shades of professional life. TalksLegal is the platform where all the shared content should be relevant to corporate, legal, compliances, professions, career, and success and that helps to build productive relationships.
To know more about TalksLegal, it is important to go through its best policies. Here are some of the “Professional Community Policies”:
Safe at TalksLegal
The very first policy of TalksLegal is to ensure the members that they are safe and will be treated with respect. These are the basic guidelines for all the members to stay calm and not post anything that hurt any community, profession or individual. Here are some basic tips which will help all the members to stay safe and comfortable at TalksLegal. Check out our simple steps:
Avoid Harmful Contents: To stay safe at TalksLegal, avoid the content that attacks the individual or group’s feelings. It is strictly advised to avoid any type of threatening, hatred, prejudicial, violence, incites, dehumanizes or discriminatory action against caste, sexual orientation, gender, disability status, religious or national origin.
Don’t Be Personal: This is the professional platform and thus no personal content is allowed at TalksLegal. Do not express any type of attraction feelings, romantic talks, marriage proposals, lewd remarks, sexual talks etc.
Harassment or Bully Talks: Bullying or harassing any person is not allowed in the platform.
Exploitation of Minors: We do not allow content promoting the sexual or violent exploitation of minors, including the sexualization of fictional minors.
Promotion of Violence: Any content which promote violence, damage property or express / organised any criminal activity should be avoided. Do not use TalksLegal to express such types of feelings.
It is also advised to all the professionals that immediately contact the team of TalksLegal if you see something wrong at this platform. Any type of violent post, messages, profiles, comments or any inappropriate content will not be tolerated at TalksLegal. Report for the content at firstname.lastname@example.org, which spread violence and hatred messages and hurts the feelings of any religion, caste or individual.
It is advised to all the professionals that share their original and genuine information which are real and authentic. TalksLegal requires the true identity which provides accurate information without misleading the other professional experts. Here are some basic tips which will helps to maintain the trust at TalksLegal:
Fake Profile With False Information: Do not make fake profiles with false information which includes misleading or deceptive information. Fake business information, qualifications, achievements, fake work experience, fake profile picture etc. Don’t use / attempt to use another person’s TalksLegal account or create a member profile. It is also advised that you do not share TalksLegal profile with anyone.
Avoid Spam or Scans: TalksLegal should not be used to promote irrelevant, unwanted, untargeted, unauthorized or inappropriate commercial promotions. This is a platform to engage with professional activities / events and not for the spreading spams and scams. Try to create some professional content for social welfare.
Avoid False or Misleading Content: TalksLegal will take strict actions against the person who has shared misleading information. Avoid such things which misguide the other professionals. Some basic things to avoid are:
- Avoid sharing inaccurate information, inaccurate data etc.
- Avoid sharing the content which influences the election or other civic process.
- Avoid posting the content from the websites which are known to produce false information.
- Avoid posting the content which attacks the historical events such as slavery or holocaust.
- Avoid sharing false content, information, untrue facts, misleading content etc.
- Avoid posting fake images or videos which attack any community or religion.
- Avoid posting any content in exchange of personal benefits which includes monetary payment, personal or family relations, free service and product promotions etc.
TalksLegal requires professionalism on the platform. It is advised to post professionally relevant content which helps in gaining the new skills. The professional attitude towards TalksLegal makes the experts more productive and successful.
Here are some basic things to follow which will guide about maintaining professionalism at TalksLegal. Check out some of them:’
- Do not share/post and ask for any type of adult or sexual content. Only professional, legal, educational, motivational or informative content is allowed to share.
- Avoid the content which is disrespectful, inappropriate, irrelevant or inflammatory.
- Do not publish any type of chain letters, junk mails, phishing schemes, scams and spam to misguide the other people.
We also do not allow posts or accounts that engage in the following restricted categories of activity:
- Promotion of harmful conspiracies
- Facilitation of betting or gambling
- Facilitation of buying or selling social media interactions, including off-platform
- Facilitation of illegal sexual services
- Facilitation of copyright violation
TalksLegal Right and Laws to Follow
There are some basic rules and regulations of TalksLegal which should be followed by all its members/users. It is advised to all the professionals that TalksLegal should not be used for the illegal activities which includes promoting products, violating others’ rights. Do not try to fraud others by tricking any type of spam. Avoid to distribute viruses, worms and other software which will interrupt other data or computer device. Some of the rules and concepts of TalksLegal are:
- It is advised to respect others’ privacy as well as your own private things. You are not allowed to solicit email addresses or personal information of other TalksLegal members.
- Do not disclose or distribute the policies, agreement or information of the TalksLegal.
- No personal or confidential information should be disclosed without their permission.
- Don’t use any others, name, photo or other information for promotions.
- Members are requested to follow all the legal laws which includes, intellectual property law, export control laws, privacy laws, anti-spam laws, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Do not violate the property rights of others.
- Do not use the rights of others which includes, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, etc.
TalksLegal is a good platform for professionals but it is suggested that everyone must follow the rules, regulations, policies and other basic things. You will get many additional services at TalksLegal when you sign up for it. Start using many beneficial TalksLegal services.