TalksLegal mission is to connect professionals to enable them to be more productive and successful by sharing their experiences. Our registered users (“Users”) share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, learn and find business and career opportunities. Content and data on some of our Services is viewable to non-members (“Visitors”).
- Your Privacy at TalksLegal Network
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our commitment to your privacy please don’t hesitate to contact us, there is nothing we know of that we can do to show more respect for your privacy but if you think there is let us know.
- Age Eligibility
You must be at least 13 years old to access or use the Network or Services, including without limitation to complete a TalksLegal account registration. By accessing or using the Services or the Network in any manner, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Services or Network in any manner, and may not provide any personal information to or on the Services or Network (including, for example, a name, address, telephone number or email address).
- TalksLegal Collect and Store Information (Data You Provide To Us)
- Registration: To create an account you need to provide data including your name, email address and/or mobile number, and a password. If you register for a premium Service, you will need to provide payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
If you do nothing during your visit at TalksLegal Network but browse through the website, read pages and information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Information / data on your visits to the website are stored in aggregate automatically for optimization of bandwidth requirement. This information does not identify you personally. Rather, information is kept in the aggregate. We use the information we collect to understand the traffic to our site, it’s important to know how much bandwidth the site uses so that we can purchase more if needed time to time, if the “hits” to our site increase we need to expand hosting for our site.
- Content and Data from others: You and others may post content that includes information about you (as part of blogs/articles, questions – answers/ discussions/posts, comments, videos, images) on our Services. Unless you opting -out, we collect public information about you, such as professional-related news and accomplishments (e.g., patents granted, professional recognition, conference speakers, projects, etc.) and make it available as part of our Services (e.g. suggestions for your profile or notifications).
- Public Data: Search engines may index your TalksLegal profile page, public interactions (such as all your activities), and post pages, such that people may find these pages when searching against your name on services like Google, yahoo, DuckDuckGo, or Bing. Users may also share links to your content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and others etc.
- Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information: If you have a TalksLegal account, you can access, modify or export your personal information, or delete your account at profile dashboard setting page.
Please note: Information / content / data you have shared with others or that others have copied may also remain visible after you have closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile. This will be TalksLegal property and all rights reserved with TalksLegal platform only. In addition, you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that other Members copied or exported out of TalksLegal, because this information may not be in our control.
- Search: You can search for all posts / topics / Questions / contents / discussions / replies / users profiles / members / Jobs / companies from TalksLegal search option which is only existed in the TalksLegal network.
- Cookies @ TalksLegal
- Posting to the site: Discussions / Blog / documents/ jobs and Messages posted by you get stored in the database for subsequent display to other users. This is how any dynamic site works, the text has to be stored somewhere so that it can be displayed for others.
- Links to Other Sites: Our website has links to partners and other sites. While using the website and links to other sites will be subjective to their privacy policies.
- Restriction of Liability:TalksLegal carries no responsibility or liability of any kind on the material, content information, profile information, blogs, questions/ answers/ data, and reply/opinions displayed or given by users/ individuals or groups in any form. No unethical or derogatory form of opinion, language or explicit will be allowed.
- How to Contact Us: The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team through the contact us form. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services. Operational Office: SCF 33, Sector 65, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar -9056660955
Thanks for joining and learning with us. Be Able!
Disclaimer – TalksLegal Network
The user can access TalksLegal Website for an indefinite period based on the assumption that you have fully understood and agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. You (the user) can access TalksLegal.com, subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of TalksLegal Network, as set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that are bound by such terms till the time you access this site.
You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
Charges & Price
This TalksLegal Site reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice. All premium contents and services are accessible on chargeable / payment based.
Rights to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information, and Closing Your Account
TalksLegal reserves its right to terminate your account without any prior notice for any violation.
All content and information (Including personal & professional information) posted by you becomes the property of TalksLegal and you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Please note: Information you have shared with others or that others have copied may also remain visible after you have closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile. This will be TalksLegal property and all rights reserved with TalksLegal platform only. In addition, you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that other Members copied or exported out of TalksLegal, because this information may not be in our control.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use and cannot be relied upon for any legal references as these are subscribed by individuals in their personal capacity being experts/consultants/advisors the site carries no warranties or legal liabilities whatsoever. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
TalksLegal shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or through the usage of this website as it is purely and solely used by you at your own discretion. TalksLegal is not responsible for the authenticity of the contents. There shall be no liability for the usage of third party sites and any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom TalksLegal Network has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to TalksLegal Network you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the TalksLegal Network websites. TalksLegal Network therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of The Site will contain material submitted by users. TalksLegal Network accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
TalksLegal is a forum for discussion open to everyone who is open to post their opinions/questions/answers/experiences/messages at their free will as such the site does not own any liability under the copyrights Act. People often post messages on the Message Board in which they share material they have copied electronically from other sources. Since there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, e.g., newspapers, blogs, scientific journals and bulletin boards, it is impossible for our moderators to determine if any given message on the Message Board infringes the copyright of another party. Although our moderators try to remove any material which they think might be an infringement upon copyright regulations, there is no guarantee that the moderators will be able to locate such posts. On account that a writer find his/her article posted on TalksLegal Network message boards. Members are requested to immediately inform us where there is any infringement of the copyright act or any other legal provision. On account of legal action being taken by the article writer jurisdiction shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
TalksLegal Network may send information and offers of products and services to you from time to time. Force Majeure
TalksLegal Network shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.